Monday, November 14, 2005

Lots of things

Lots of things have happened of late. I do not know where to start, and when I do start, I am not going to be able to stop.

Most days I feel like a round peg trying to fit into a square. I am still very confused as to what I want to find myself doing in 10 years time. Many would be surprised with this confession of mine, but it is the plain truth. I am just wading blindly through the dark trying to find a rope to hold on to.

I have no idea what I want or what I want to do. And it is so scary sometimes. For all of my 24 years, I have just floated aimlessly from one thing to another in the hopes of finding my forte one day. I am still floating and my goal doesnt seem anywhere nearer than before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will come.. Rathi.. :)
All in good time.. all in good time.. :)