Thursday, August 17, 2006

Long ago...

How long has it been since I last blogged? Hmmm...no idea. Anyways my posts were bordering on neurotic derangement and I am glad I stopped before I started ranting like a lunatic.

Life goes on no matter what happens. People go away and some people get together. Thats life I guess and disappointment goes hand in hand with this. Enough about it, I shall explain in detail some other time.

I am looking for a challenging job. But its a bit slow in happening although I am confident that I will land the job I desire and like. Its torture to go to work everyday when you dont like the job you do. For me, I simply abhor sitting at a desk and banging away on the computer. I dont get to interact with people much, (small company) and that is making me very miserable. I want to feel that I am doing my part in making someone's life better. Not just to help the company make money and I dont even get appreciated for the donkey hours I put in.

Life goes on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Rathi,
I'm glad to see you writing again..! cheer up my dear.. things will only look up from now on. ;)