Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Colors

Most people have Monday blues; I on the other hand turn all sorts of colors way before Monday comes. It starts on saturday afternoons when I start turning as purple as a brinjal, angry that Saturday has flown by so quickly. On Sunday mornings, I am usually a bit orange as my anger would have subdued a little and usually wanes off whilst I vegetate in front of the telly watching the morning cartoons and have my much needed morning cuppa.

My grey hours start after lunch. I go about moping around the house feeling rather dull and dreary and the pall of my face will slightly resemble a dusty grey teapot. Sunday evenings bring about an intense fervour of activity to salvage the rest of the weekend, at this time I am all red and in a state of constant motion. My bedtime gets extended till very late at night as I try to stretch the hours till the work week starts.

Its only on Monday that I finally turn blue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, hello, rainbow! Take care ahh! =D