Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Chocolate c0nd0ms

HEhehehe nopes this is not a x-rated post... It has something to do with a dream I had last night.
My dream was very very weird and very funny and I can recall the whole dream rather vividly. Just too funny not to write down for posterity.
" I was at a store...and I kept looking all around me to check if anyone was around. Then I took a box of chocolate flavoured c0nd0ms and paid for it. Out of no where a cousin of mine catches me red-handed and takes me aside. She begins questioning me what I am doing buying this and why I need so many(!!!) and that she was going to tell my mother."

Just then my alarm rang and woke me up. But this was the weirdest dream I ever had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup..! that's a funny one.. hahha!! i have wierd dreams too.. hahha!! so i know how it feels.. when you wake up.. hahah!! you go like.. what the hell..???!!!!???

Anonymous said...

dAYUMM. YURR dREAM S0UNdS WEiRdd &Ndd fUNii likE Y0Uhh SEhdd. hEhEhE !
jUS GO fOR it ANd hAVE SEX!!!!!!
it fEElS G00d :D
MAYbEE Y0Uhh hAd thAt dREAM t0 WAkE Y0Uhh UP &Ndd MAkE Y0Uhh REAliZE thAt Y0Uhh Sh0Uld fiNdd A MAN &Ndd Giit d0WNN &Ndd diRRtY AUU"REAdii !!!!!