Saturday, September 30, 2006

Where Do I Run?

Where do I run to? Nothing is working out. No one seems to give a damn, but they wont leave me alone either. All I hear is that I am never good enough.

I am never smart enough to get a proper job; Never pretty enough to get a boyfriend; Never enthusiastic enough about life; Never dressed well enough to not look like a fat slob all the time; Never good enough for anything else than to sit in front of the computer; Never motivated enough to do more than what is asked of me; Never friendly enough to make friends and acquaintances; Never good enough to do anything worth!

Where do I run to get away from myself?
HOW DO I GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING USELESS LIFE?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dont be so hard on urself. you're just going through a really rough patch. hang in there. and if you want to talk, there's me!! :D (well we can always start being friends somewhere, right?)

Anonymous said...

i am so dragging you out one of these days. chill la. your bro-in-law serrupaalai adikunum. but heyy try to keep strong and dont be too dejected ok!