Friday, September 22, 2006

Why

Why

At this moment I seem to have a lot of 'WHYS' in my life. It has begun to eat me up from the inside and now there is a gnawing uncertainty playing constantly at the back of my mind.

Whatever activity I happen to be doing, I cant seem to be able to stop this background worrying. If only there was a switch to turn it off and on. Sighs...

Well, I have not been blogging due to the fact that has become stagnated and there is nothing worth writing about. I could go on about dull and mundane things like how the IMF must have cost a bomb because I am seeing flowers all over Suntec and Orchard or I could crib on how hot the weather has become that I might melt into a puddle of human on the sidewalk someday soon.... BUT I am not going to blog about all that.

From my reading of other blogs, I at least see other bloggers' lives' moving forward, or at the very least moving backwards. Mine seems to have gotten stuck with superglue.

OK...Sorry about this absolutely nonsense entry. I am officially insane and in the drain.

If reading my entry causes your grey matter to erode and leak from your orifices, please do not blame me. GAH.

Now, ask yourself, WHY you read my blog today.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Rathi,
We all feel down every now and again.. because of the various situation .. we might not be in control of. But it depends .. on what and how we look and handle the situation.. or how we try and look beyond and pass our current situation. I have to let you in.. that things are not as smoothly as everyone might think .. of my current stay in Canada. We have our ups and downs as well.. but i tend to focus on the good things more.. and look at the bright side.. when things are not so good... because we still have to live right..?? irregardless. So i choose to stay happy.. and make those around me as happy as possible, and face my problems headlong.. and not be detered or sadden by anything. Nothing is more important.. than looking at the positive side of things. So take care.. and chin up .. Rathi..!

Anonymous said...

why oh why why why

bEing gUna said...

Hi, Rathi, sometimes we all feel like the world has jus placed the US presidency position on us *winks* but it depends on each of us, how we wanna feel. So if you wanna feel happy, then maybe look at things that makes u fell better. Or maybe do somthing that will make u feel better.. But remember, no point getting upset or stressed oz u will get white hair earlier than expected... Cheers lady, you have a beautiful smile. Keep on smiling like that

Rathi said...

Dear Guna aka Mrs Kee....your comment made me smile for the first time today. Thanks a lot!
I dont know if you will read this reply...I am hoping you do. Had to post here cos your blog is not listed. Cheers!