Monday, October 09, 2006

Wrong Number

The home phone rang a while ago and I picked up...

Me: Hello
Unknown Bird-brained lady (UBL): Hallo
Me: Yes?
UBL: Hallo...er...What place is this?
Me: HUH?
UBL: I want to know what place is this.
Me: HUH? You called me and you are asking me what place this is?
UBL: Ya, I want to know what place is this.
Me: How did you get this number and who are you?
UBL: Er...Sorry I think I got the wrong number.

Weirdo-Mundo. Very weird people out there. But hahaha I have her telephone number on my caller ID. Shall I call her back and ask her 'What place is this?'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha there are a lot of UBLs out there. once someone called and started speaking in Indonesian. but it's people like these who make our mundane day a little bit more interesting. ;)

Unknown said...

That was FUNNY girl!! First time here, but shall be around often ...
Cheers
N