Sunday, December 11, 2005

ill will

My lack of posts this week is attributed to a bad case of the flu (and fever). The whole week was spent in a daze from all the woozy medications the doctor put me on. He threatened that I would end up with pneumonia if I dont complete my antibiotics and medicines as my chest was severly congested!
Well, I am almost fine now except for a mild remnant of the cold (i.e. cough and runny nose and diarrhoea from something I ate yesterday)

Now for something that is long overdue. I sincerely appreciate Mama Bok's wishes and thoughts and all the comments I had for my previous post from my friends, Mama Bok's friends and passers-by. Mama Bok, you are a great person I have come to know through blogging and I cherish your kind thoughts. Thank you *Big HUG* I am much better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Rathi,
Glad you are feeling better..!! i wish i could do more.. my dear..!! but keep those chin up .. ok..!!!
find you a b/f soon .. from canada..!! then you will be cool..!! how about my brother-in-law richard..???