Saturday, December 17, 2005

ME

Too much stress always makes me go and do something to my hair. Which is what I did today. The wait to get the haircut and highlights done was a killer though. My butt is still aching from the 3 hour ordeal.

Anyways, here is how my hair looks like.

I just did some highlights and the hairdresser 'ironed' my hair flat. Now it looks a bit more curly than this picture though. But i think the hair stylist chose a nice color and style that suits me. Oh yes, I did the protein treatment too, and it really does make a vast improvement on the texture and it controls the frizziness of my hair. Ciao now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! so pretty..!!

maggie said...

OI.. everybody does smth to their hair when they stressed, WHY? i think i'll go bald naturally.. no need to do anything to it :(