Sunday, January 01, 2006

Of Dogs and Nice

It is just past 12 am. The New Year has gone in a flash, and the second day has already begun. I wonder what I am going to achieve this year. The past year was filled with apprehension, new job, anxiety regarding my parents' health and a lot of worry. The only thing that remains the same each year is hope. Everyone of us hope that the year will be a fantabulous one, better than the previous year.
So, to everyone who reads this blog, Have a Great New Year filled with a lot of love, joy, laughter and hope. Cheers~

On a totally different note, my aunt has stayed over at our place for the past two nights. She is afraid of the puppy and keeps 'barking' at the puppy with commands like 'stop', ' no, sit!' , 'keep quiet' etc. After some time, the puppy actually began keeping away from her probably because my aunt's barking became nerve grinding.

I just don't understand something. She knows that there is a puppy here. If she doesnt like, why did she come and stay. Truthfully, I dont like my aunt (she is my father's sister). She has that high and mighty air about her which I loathe. Everyone else is basically beneath her (all my paternal relatives have this attitude), including dogs. Why cant some people just be nice for once? Maybe that should be her resolution for the year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year to you .. and yours.. Rathi..!!
Some ppl are just like that.. yer aunt i mean..! i grew up with the same kinda relatives.. and it becomes really quite boring after some time..! so i just ignore them.
And some ppl.. they do it .. just to make themselves.. feel not so little.. !! I feel.. that the majority of these kinda ppl.. they have huge inferiority complex..!