Wednesday, January 18, 2006

School

I was scrolling through a few private schools on the web because I am tired of sitting on my butt and waiting for the right opportunity for me to continue my studies.

The one thing that I am a bit apprehensive about is that it costs an awful lot of money. Something which is over my limits. So now I really dont know. I dont want to commit myself to a course and then drop out of it halfway due to lack of funds.

This is just mighty frustrating. I want to study!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing the ppl here in canada exploits is the many government aided program for them to go back to school..and upgrade. If you are a canadian citizen.. even if you are 50 yrs old.. and wanna go back to school.. the government loan you the money for the school, living expenses .. and everything else.. including subsidy for childcare. Wherelse in singapore.. we donch have anything like that.. and it is sad..!