Thursday, January 26, 2006

Working on Sick Leave

Remember that cough I told you about, tyes, well, it ended up with me having 2 days of MC for it. Diagnosis: Respiratory Tract Infection, its just a fancy name for a nasty cough that sounds like the piling work they do at construction sites.
The doctor plyed me with 2 kinds of antibiotics, cough mixture and insisted i go home and sleep it off.
I took all of the medicines and came right back to work. Thats how it is. 'They' dont get happy even when I am genuinely sick and cant come to work. It is not like I adore falling sick that I go get myself sick on purpose.
My immunity is down I suppose from all the stress and lack of sleep. Getting wet in the crazy rain is not helping much either.

Anyways, I hope the cough goes away soon because when you start coughing on the trains/buses etc, people start looking at you like you have some funky disease. And also, I want to enjoy the holidays without having to be sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon.. !! you poor thing..!!

Anonymous said...

om aym kreem i have given my blessings. u shall be well. arise my child.

*laughs and falls down*