Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Confused Clock

I have a confession to make here. Now dont laugh at me, you all hear?

Ok here goes, I cannot tell the time on a clock that has no numbers. I said dont laugh!

Argh! But its true. I need either a digital clock/watch or one which has all the numbers. on it. If there are no numbers, I just squint and stare hard at the watch. And more often than not, I end up flipping my handphone open to get the time.

I know its silly, but I have a few watches that have really funky faces and no numbers. So why do I use a watch I cant tell time with? Well, I dont know the reason why, I just try to make myself look smart :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heheh!! that's funny..!! but i'm one who needs to say my whole ABCs to find out what comes after what.. or before what letters.. hehehe! so it's not so strange eh??

Rathi said...

Dear Ricky, Thank you for your comments. No I am not kidding. Everyone has their quirks and I am just sharing mine. If you dont like it, then you dont have to read my blog.

Mama Bok: hehehe....thats funny.Its surprising how we sometimes dont know some of the smallest things. Very strange....