Monday, January 30, 2006

Letting go

Life is merely an Illusion.
Nothing we have in this world is brought by us,
Nor are we going to take anything with us when we leave this world.

Relationships come in between, but it is not permanant.
Yet why does it hurt so much when someone goes away?
Why the craving to hold something that is like air and cannot be controlled?

Can I let go? The teardrops I shed at night while sleep deludes me, the memories some place holds of the fun times we had, when I see a cuddly bear in the store that I know the other person will like, when my heart tugs at me upon hearing a song that the cherished one likes...thats when my resolve falters.

Time does not lessen hurt. It becomes a constant painful reminder of that missing piece of puzzle in one's life. Of how things would have been IF they were with me. But it is not to be....and yet, I cannot let go.

No comments: