Monday, January 16, 2006

Narnia in review

Anyone watched Narnia yet? (I wont mention names but one goondu who was supposed to see this movie with me, saw it with someone else instead! "GOONDU you know who you are! GRRR")

I read this book when I was very young, I think around 7 yrs of age. (Yes, I do read a lot). The movie actually refreshed my memories of me huddling under the blankets with a torchlight, reading this book and trying to be as quiet as possible so that I do not wake everyone in the house. My parents had a strict bed time policy you see.

This movie far surpassed my expectations. The picturisation was wonderful. The only flak I found was that the lion, Aslan could have been portrayed with a more regal look. He just looked like a sad goat in a lion's disguise. Other than that, it was a very captivating and enchanting journey into the wardrobe.

Go watch!!! I cant wait for the rest of the Narnia movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not fair ok.. i saw with my family.. u say until i so bad :(