Monday, November 20, 2006

100th POST

YAY! I have finally reached my 100th post. It sure took a long time to reach here with my very laggy postings and all. But hey! Its all good.

Ok I know I promised to write about my new job. well, I am into 2nd week at this new place. What can I say, I'm Loving It. The colleagues and superiors are friendly and approachable. The organisation had a very cute way of extending their welcome to the staff. On the first day of work, they give out 'welcome boxes' which contain a list of important phone numbers, stationery, email information, a bookmark from the human resource that has my name and start date on it, a bottle of essence of chicken (to counter the lethargy of the first day at work i suppose) and a welcome letter. In whole its a very warm and fuzzy feeling.

Yes there are a lot of hurdles for me to overcome since I have never had the experience of working in such a huge organisation before. But it isnt as bad as I had expected. I did not sleep a wink the night before I started work, and I had a lot of butterflies in my tummy due to apprehension.

I dont really want to give the exact workplace details though...privacy issues and all you see. However, I can reveal that the post is that of a Junior Officer dealing with the youth sector of the organisation. Meetings can be literally a major pain in the butt though :P Alright, adios amigos. Thanks for all your good wishes. I shall get back to work now.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Любовь зла полюбишь и свадебного генерала
!!!