Sunday, December 24, 2006

I miss holding hands

I feel his strong male fingers inter-twining between my own....his fingers move down, meeting the ring I wear on my right hand...he stops subtly....and gently caresses my ring like a seductive lover with the tip of his finger... his exploration of my hands travel further as his fingers encounter my palms..which are undoubtedly burning hot under his ministrations.....his thumbs slowly outline the lines of my palm, tracing the very fate lines that brought us together at this moment...his hand now moves down and matches my finger tips, his palm now encircling mine...how small my own hands feel within the cushion of his....his hands begin a warm languorous embrace with mine...spooning so closely with my fingers... slowly evoking and stirring desires in me that I have not known existed before...

No I am not trying to write por*n. Just feeling very lonesome and I miss the simple yet complex action of holding hands.... Sighs... Where for art thou romeo?

No comments: