Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ARGH PMS SUCKS!

I have never had PMS this bad before. This time around, I have been having cramps since thursday and I just got my red flag today. I have been feeling like a big grouch the past week and I feel so bloated that I can hardly breathe! Now I am constipated, and I feel irritated and my back ached like crazy AND I feel nauseous. I just feel like digging a hole and burying myself. WHY does being female come with all these tortures? Its as if being the species that has to endure all the cooking and cleaning isnt enough! What happened to equal rights. The GODs are downright unfair. I protest. Males should at least have stomach cramps once a month; it shouldnt be just us females who have to bleed to death each month. HUMPH! That said, I am going to drown myself in painkillers and hit my bed with a book. literally! BYE

No comments: