Sunday, June 12, 2005

Had a somewhat normal week. The realization just hit me that I have not gone out anywhere for the past month. That's pretty weird for a person like me. I usually like having some 'me' time and I make sure I go out for a movie or to the library and hang out a bit and then come home. But so far I have not had the urge to do so. Wonder what's come over me....

Anyways, I saw the vcd of Stuck on You yesterday which left me laughing so hard my tummy ached. Its a hilarious movie about a pair of conjoined twins who share a liver and live their lives stuck together. Being a twin, it was especially funny to me :) not that I am stuck to my sister in any way. In the movie, they decide to separate and what happens after that is what the whole movie is about. Very well taken movie by the Farrelly Brothers! Bravos to them.

Argh, I just scraped my little toe on the door and its smarting like hell. I have to go put a plaster on it now....toodles~

No comments: