Sunday, June 19, 2005

This entry should have been a few days earlier....but I didnt have the mood to blog till now. Alas, better late then never.

So this entry should have been on 15th June 2005...

Met Maygs my cutie pie after a long long long time (read, 5-6years). She looks the same and actually it didnt feel odd at all to meet her. I admit I was a little apprehensive at first. She is so cute and she still looks like the little girl I got to know many years ago. I think maygs was about 6 or 7 and we were in the same Veena class.

Anyways, Maygs graciously agreed to meet me at Plaza Singapura because the squid-brained ME didnt know how to get to Parkway Parade. We adjourned to Swensons and it was so funny because when we were seated, we realised that the place was empty except for us. We ordered food and yakked away...Maygs really gets into all sorts of situations. And the poor girl has a scar near her eye from her accident. I dont think I should disclose certain 'details' about Maygs 'situation' at the moment. *Ahem* Maygs dont hit me ah.....I think you would know what I am talking about :P

Sadly, I had to rush off for a seminar after that so we only managed about 2 hours. But I can say that Maygs is a sweet sensitive soul who has a tough exterior which she uses to protect herself from being hurt. Hei Maygs, if you are reading this, I just want to thank you for taking your time to meet up and stay sweet.

Thats a wrap for now....

No comments: