Tuesday, July 05, 2005

There has been a long lapse since my last post. It is not as if there has been nothing to write about, but its just that I have not had the mood to do any blogging.

Anyways. I am wretchedly sick at the moment. My sinuses are totally blocked up and I have a throbbing migraine. Hopefully my diarrhea doesn't start up again. Its terrible I tell ya! It makes me really miserable and I start moping around the house. BAH!

Ever wondered why everything keeps going wrong all the time? Somedays, it takes so much energy just to get up and get out of it. I keep falling flat on my face and yet, I get up, dust off and continue on my journey. Things cannot keep going downhill all the time right. I wait with patience and hope.... that tomorrow will bring better things...

No comments: