Friday, August 19, 2005

Its Friday NIGHT and I am sitting home like a duck! GOSH I badly need to get a life. Or at least get shagged...Its bloody boring.

Everyone says I am fat, even my parents. IS that why I cant get a boyfriend? 40 years down the road, even a skinny model is going to grow old. Why cant people look beyond the outer image? What is it with this society that only rake-thin people are deemed beauties? I think I am beautiful. I have a nice smile...and great eyes and nice fingers and smart brains...Why cant I fucking get a boyfriend??? why do i end up with all the junky guys who turn out to be major pieces of shit? I just want someone who takes the time to listen to me...to care about me and who believes in me. Is that too much to ask....
My mom is pressuring me to get married. maybe thats what started this off.

Different topic...
Made myself a quick dinner of chappati and yesterday's leftover minced mutton,green pea and potato keema(curry). Its light and yummy. The pic is a bit fuzzy because I took it with my webcam. Its an OLd dinosaur-model cam. Sorry about that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Rathi,
It's is sad isn't it..!! but you see... while we are consider "BIG" in asia... over here in Canada and the States.. we are consider "Normal".
I think i'm fat like a PIG too.. to be honest.. but my spouse does not think so. And you should honestly see these obsese ppl here .. they do make me look small.. hahha!!
Please do not be pressured into getting married.. because it would be the biggest regret in your life.
Things are really different here from our Asian culture. And i'm really glad that i am not married to an Asian... nothing wrong if you were though.. but i know .. that i'm so much happier being with someone from here.. with no Asian conformities to conform to. And my in laws are great..!! wonderful.. wonderful people.. !!
Rathi, do not settle for anything less .. trust me.. !! i'm a good example..! good thing i got outta it .. !! what a waste of my 10 yrs..!!

Anonymous said...

aiyah dear =)
i'm sure you can meet great guys thru your friends. its not as if u've hit 30.. cheer up.