Friday, August 26, 2005

I have this sudden crazy urge to read Enid Blyton books. This might be my desperate attempt to re-live my carefree younger days or to regress into childhood. Whatever it is, the simplicity in her writing and all the vivid descriptions still have a magnetic pull on many. I miss those days, and I dont have the legit excuse to read an Enid Blyton book. My mom will think I have lost it. Sigh...we lose so many things when we grow up, and this is one of those things.

On another note, the weekend is here!!! I am not working this saturday, so it will be two full days at home/outside. Gosh, I am like some parched person in the desert who has seen water. I desperately need some rest and sleep. Plus I have laundry and cleaning to do, which i dont really mind doing. Anyways, I hope the skies do not open up and pour tomorrow. My accumulated laundry for the week needs to be washed and hung to dry. So please sky, dont rain on me.

Lunch is over, I am going to do some work now. Ciao~

No comments: