Monday, February 13, 2006

*cough*

Remember that cough I had 2 weeks ago, well its still here. I have been to the doctor 3 times and been given an exhorbitantly priced antibiotic ($2.30 a tablet. I had to take 5 tablets a day for 6 days. You do the math!)
And yet I only have a brief respite from the non-stop cough which makes me end up breathless. I cant even walk from my home to the bus stop without feeling out of breath. Lungs are infected it seems....
I went to the doctor again tonight. He has recommended an x-ray to see whats going on.

Here comes the good part.....I get a day off!!! But I will probably spend most of the day at the clinics so ..... no point la!

Sighz....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.. dear Rathi..!

maggie said...

namaste ji :) eat medicine tk care!