Sunday, February 12, 2006

size

I am fat so I cannot eat fried stuffs it seems. Sudden revelation from the judicial members in the family a.k.a. all of them except me.

Oh, you shouldnt eat fried foods, you are fat! thats what they said to me this morning. And the best part is, the loudspeaker(my mother's idiotic sister) said we are all finding a groom for you, you must lose weight. So what? Did I tell them to look for a groom for me? I am definitely not interested in being tied down to a chauvinistic typical indian guy who will monitor my every movement. Someone who will say I cannot wear shorts at home, who will say I cannot go out and come home late, an idiot who will say that I have to cook and slog for him like a maid and yet be accomodating to his fancies when he feels like it.

Do I go around telling the loudspeaker that she looks like a bloody wayang character with so much powder on her face? No I dont. Do I tell her that she speaks so loud on the phone that the whole block would be able to hear her conversation? There is a lot more than this, but I dont say a thing to her. And yet, she just shoots her mouth off at me.

Even my parents were nagging me this morning that I am fat. I have tried so many methods of dieting and nothing works. So what if I am fat? I am good in so many other ways.

I am fat. So BITE ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rathi,
Tell them to Shut the F*** Up..!! please..! they donch know what is fat..! they haven't seen the ppl from here . and the States..! those are fat..! you are not fat..!!
My mom and sister used to say i am fat too..! WTF..!!

Anonymous said...

that's awful.
grrr. get psychotic on them, i say.