Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sharing

Usually I am a person who is pretty flexible about sharing things with people I like. You could even take the roof off my head and I wouldnt mind one single bit. The only exception is when it comes to this!

Dont EVER touch my Ben & Jerry's Butter Pecan ice cream! Especially when I am in a horrid mood. This is the best ice cream on the planet! Its so rich and creamy and has a full buttery smooth taste. Plus its chock-full of roasted pecans. Sitting on a mountain is not Nirvana. THIS IS. You have to try it. But dont touch mine. I am not sharing! humph!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing i'm not big on ice cream eh..?? hahah!!

Rathi said...

:P but i would share with u some ok.... cos i know you dont like hehehehehe

T.Padmhasini said...

Wish my daughter does not see this post. Nirvana is after all a state of mind and if it can happen with your special brand of ice cream why not!