Sunday, September 11, 2005

Weekend Blogging

* I took the advise of Sangeetha aka MUSIC and put titles on my posts :P*

I went down to orchard road after such a long time yesterday. IT WAS SO CROWDED! Aaaack....Too many bodies cramming and clammering to grab bags/shoes/clothes at Tangs. I was seeing a Guess bag that was on offer, and someone snatched it right out from under my nose. Rude person! huMPH! I went to the shoes section and they didnt have the shoes I wanted in my size.

Then I walked down to Wisma all the way to Takashimaya and met my aunt (NOT the one I wanted to sell off to the pig farm. This aunty is really nice). Less crowd there but by then I had given up my fight to buy anything with all the crowd.

Scurrying off to Robinsons at Centrepoint, it felt as though there was a circus going on. SOO crowded. Or maybe its just because I havent been going to Orchard on weekends for a long time now. Anyways, my aunt shopped, while I was being a help by bugging her and asking her incessantly nonsense questions. Hehe I think at some point she wanted to kick me from the 4th storey or something.

Anyways that was the last stop yesterday. Took the train and came home. Although I didnt buy anything, it was fun jostling with all the people like sardines in a can. But at the end of the day I was pooped. I came home, had a light dinner, played some pc games and fell flat on my bed only to wake up at 9am. hehehehehe...its been so long since I slept till late!

Sadly, my non-working saturday came to an end very quickly. Its already past noon on Sunday and tomorrow its back to the daily grind of work life once again. And this week, I have to work half a day on Saturday and my boss is coming back from US. Which creeps me out a little....hmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Rathi,
The weekends goes by so fast..! donch you hate that..!!

Rathi said...

yeah big bok, its strange how time flies by so fast when you are having a good time. now i am sitting at work again. sighz. back to the daily grind now